Insurance & Billing
We also have some in-house payment plans available for those patients that qualify.
We also accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
We now offer our very own dental membership plan that covers all your preventative care and gives you discounts on other procedures. It is a simple and budget-friendly dental plan offered directly from our practice – so you can access the care you want and deserve.
As an uninsured patient, this plan is perfect for you. This plan is also ideal if you self-fun your dental care, do not receive dental benefits from your employer, or are retired and no longer have dental coverage.
Here’s how it works:
You can pay for your membership on a monthly or yearly basis, and the plan will include:
- ‣ Regular exams
- ‣ Fluoride treatments
- ‣ Routine X-rays
- ‣ 1 Emergency Exam
Plus, your plan includes 10% off additional services.
Sign up today by visiting our membership plan site (CLICK HERE), OR you can sign up online by going to www.Kleer.com and typing in our office code XG3H. Once enrolled, you can use your membership plan right away.
What else should you know about the membership plan?
- ‣ Our membership plan is not insurance and is not a qualified health plan under the Affordable Care Act
- ‣ Our membership plan includes a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can receive a full refund up to 30 days after purchase if no benefits of the plan have been used. Refunds after 30 days will be at the discretion of our practice.
- ‣ Payment for any treatment(s) not included in the membership plan is due at the time of service.
- ‣ The membership plan benefits may not be combined with insurance, other offers, or discounts.
- ‣ Our membership plan does not cover the following procedures completed at our practice:
- ‣ Orthodontics such as comprehensive orthodontic treatment and appliance therapy (CDT Code D8000-D8999)
- ‣ Adjunctive General Services such as anesthesia (CDT codes D9000-D9999)
- ‣ Our membership plan does not cover procedures completed by specialists and dentists outside our practice.
We accept most major dental insurance plans that allow for “out of network” benefits and our patient coordinators will submit claims on your behalf. We are not contracted with any dental insurance company, we recommend you contact your insurance provider to determine whether your plan allows for you to go “out of network.” If you plan does allow this, then our patient coordinators will only need a copy of your insurance card to get further information from your insurance company. Not every insurance plan is the same and many companies only give estimates on what they will for services before they are complete. We do our best to give honest and fair approximations based on information given to us by your insurance company. Please call our office if you have any specific questions regarding your benefits at (630) 963-67500.
***We do not accept Medicare, Medicaid, or any HMO plans.***
Click HERE for a downloadable copy of our office’s “Notice of Privacy & Practice”